We serve as both a construction manager and general contractor for our clients. The collaborative nature of CM at-Risk enables us to partner with the owner and design team to work together to enhance value and reduce costs; provide increased quality assurance.
Our approach to construction management is proactive. We emphasize construction planning throughout the project schedule; excellent communication with the owner, contractor, and designer; quick, on-the-spot resolution of issues as they arise; and, most importantly, always looking ahead to anticipate problems and take corrective action before problems arise.
Project Delivery Methods
- The design-build delivery method provides clients the benefit of a single-source of responsibility from conception to completion.
- Integrated design, construction planning and an employing an accelerated schedule are characteristics of this approach.
- A highly collaborative approach, integrated project delivery (IPD) assembles a team at the earliest stage of a project.
- Also known as design-bid-build, hard bid is a linear process where one task follows completion of another with no overlap.
- The project owner selects a design team who completes the project plans and specifications, then bids are issued.